The most visionary organizations are becoming industry leaders in clinical trials in order to:
- Influence medical innovation
- Attract new patients
- Access advanced technology
- Recruit and retain top-tier physicians
- Expand services to the community
- Enhance the organization’s reputation
- Increase market share
Clinical trials management is a dynamic and evolving undertaking, requiring a learned, hands-on expertise to navigate the intricacies and ever-changing compliance regulations.
GuideStar offers the unique expertise and knowledge to help your organization optimize the far-reaching benefits of clinical research.
Whether you are with a hospital or physician practice requiring short-term assistance in a targeted area of current operation, or with an organization requiring comprehensive operational and financial support of the clinical research function, GuideStar can be your trusted advisor.
GuideStar assesses clinical trials programs to identify opportunities for efficiencies and growth.
- Comprehensive Site Evaluation
- Financial and Compliance Audits
- FDA Ready™
- Staff-Right Workload Capacity Analysis
GuideStar provides all aspects of clinical trial operations support.
- Strategic planning and program development
- Clinical trial accelerator
- Program financial management
- Trial pipeline development
- Physician and staff education
- Research Site Rescue™