A Deep Dive
For a comprehensive understanding of your research program, GuideStar conducts an in-depth analysis to:
- Gain a clear perspective of present research activity, processes and finances
- Consider your current research operational structure and activities
- Assess financial and operational compliance
- Review research finance processes and management
- Identify areas for improved efficiency
- Gauge culture and identify appropriate resources and support needed for program expansion
Questions to Ask
To operate a successful clinical trials program, research leaders must ask themselves hard questions to identify key financial and operational issues that maybe barriers to success.
- Is your research program profitable?
- Are you sure you’re not leaving money on the table during trial budget negotiations?
- Does your research department comply with ever-changing FDA guidelines?
- Do you know how efficient your research department really is?
- Do you have sufficient trial enrollment volume?
- Are you getting the trials you need to sustain your research program?
- Is your research department appropriately staffed and trained?
- Do you have clinical trial management technology?
- Are you letting your community know you are involved in clinical research?
If you answered NO to any of these questions, contact GuideStar to discuss how to optimize your research efforts.